The “5th International Conference on 3D Printing Technology and Innovations” occurs on April 22-23, 2020 in Berlin at Germany, which includes prompt keynote presentations, oral talks, poster presentations and Exhibitions.
Who is the target audience?
- Research Scientists
- Academic Faculty
- Design Engineers
- Mechanical engineers
- Industrial engineers
- Aerospace engineers
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Manufacturing Devices Companies
Why to attend 3D Printing Conference 2020
The Conference brings an opportunity to attend the presentations delivered by eminent scientists, researchers, experts from all over the world and Participation in sessions on specific topics on which the conference is expected to achieve progress. It brings Global networking in transferring and exchanging Ideas. Share your excitement in promoting new ideas, developments and innovations in the field of 3D Printing Technology & Innovations.
- At 3D Printing 2020, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the most prominent professionals in 3D Printing Technology & Innovations from across the world
- Full spectrum of Additive Manufacturing processes and materials.
- 3D Printing 2020 is the leading B2B trade show for the 3D printing industry. As an attendee, you’ll explore the business applications of 3D printing through our conference sessions, hear keynote presentations from industry influencers, add valuable contacts to your network, and watch the latest 3D printers and services in action.
The Young Scientist Awards
Young Research’s Awards at 3D Printing 2020 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum – Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the 3D Printing 2020 young research forum.
The Young Scientists Forum:
- Their conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
- Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
- Young Scientist Award reorganization certificate and memento to the winners;
- Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum;
- Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development;
- Award should motivate participants to strive to realize their full potential which could in turn be beneficial to the field as whole.
Deadline for Registrations till February 28, 2020 – $599
To start your registration’s company, please follow the link.
* Note by the Conference: Please choose the Conference short name as 3D Printing 2020, April 22-23, 2020 – Germany