Fisher Unitech is the leading provider of 3D printers and product development technology and has received one of Metropolitan Detroit’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® awards from the National Association for Business Resources (NABR).
The association evaluates metro Detroit companies through direct employee surveys. Organizations are rated on their communication, work-life balance, employee education programs, diversity, recognition, and retention, among other key factors.
This award hits another milestone on our mission to continue to advance manufacturing in America by hiring and retaining the most talented workforce.”,…, “Fisher Unitech’s unique culture, with a commitment and investment to our employees, allows us to provide the best possible experience for our customers.”
-Matt Wise, CEO of Fisher Unitech
Fisher Unitech’s values and culture include:
• New headquarters – In 2018, Fisher Unitech invested in a state-of-the-art corporate headquarters to serve the needs of its customers and employees. The new office offers two training facilities, a 3D printing center of excellence, and open and collaborative workspaces.
• A continuous improvement and open communication environment. The company formally surveys employees biannually to gather insight to continually offer a creative and productive workplace.
• A commitment to give back. Each employee receives two days paid off to volunteer with organizations such as Autism Awareness, First Robotics, Susan G. Komen for the Cure, and Volunteers for America.
• A commitment to personal wellness. All employees receive subsidized gym memberships with Pulse Fitness.
• A love of dogs – Fisher Unitech allows dogs in the office.
The Metropolitan Detroit’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®
The Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® program (Michigan Business and Professional Association) provides the business community with the opportunity to gain recognition, showcase their best practices and demonstrate why they are an ideal place for employees to work.
This national program celebrates those companies that are making better business, creating richer lives and building a stronger community as a whole. It is presented annually in several markets including Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, Houston, Milwaukee, San Diego, San Francisco Bay Area, and Nationally. Nominations are now being accepted for 2019. Visit www.thebestandbrightest.com to obtain an application.