Optimize Designs for weight reduction and 3D Manufacturing
23rd March, 10:00 am-12.00 pm
Saratech Additive Manufacturing Technology Center
Ridge Route Drive Ste. U Laguna Hills
Weight reduction is a goal of many AM industries including aerospace and automotive. 3D printing gives engineers the freedom to design products that cannot be manufactured any other way. This has provided an unprecedented chance to design lighter, stronger products.
Attend Saratech‘s hands-on workshop to learn how Siemens NX CAD topology optimization can help you:
- Optimize an existing or create brand new designs
- Develop lighter, yet stronger components
- Shorten the traditional trial and error design process
- Design with additive manufacturing in mind
Saratech‘s instructor will walk you through optimization concepts and examples. You will have time to work directly with the software. Gain first-hand knowledge of this powerful tool from Siemens PLM.
Saratech is the industry leading provider of engineering and manufacturing solutions including Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software, engineering and consulting services and manufacturing hardware. The Saratech team helps customers optimize their engineering and manufacturing processes by providing extensive product development expertise and technologies. See more info about Saratech.
- Sources & More information
- Sources mentioned in article: Eventebrite.com, https://www.eventbrite.com/e/optimize-designs-for-weight-reduction-and-3d-printing-tickets-43250198508?aff=erelexpmlt , visited on 14th March 2018.
video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPn8E_cL_90, visited 14th March 2018
Read more additive manufacturing news